Your first day at Sidley is the beginning of a lifelong relationship with a dynamic community of lawyers and alumni that is committed to excellence. Our alumni comprise a prestigious group of professionals who have built diverse skill sets at Sidley as a result of their work on interesting and challenging projects for a range of high-caliber clients. We are proud of your accomplishments and proud that you are part of the “Sidley family.”
The Sidley Alumni Community provides a one-stop shop for all Alumni Network features and updates, and access to benefits exclusively for alumni, such as a searchable member directory and a repository of current in-house job opportunities. The job opportunity list includes hundreds of openings and is updated daily.
Our alumni have worked for a wide array of prominent corporations, nonprofits and trade associations at all levels of their legal departments, including numerous General Counsel, as well as in the C-suite and in other executive functions.
- Kate Adams, Senior Vice President and GC at Honeywell International Inc.
- Geoff Antell, Assistant to Speaker Paul Ryan for Policy & Counsel in the United States House of Representatives (New!)
- Virginia (Ginny) Aronson, "Mindreader"; Retired Sidley Partner
- Brad Berenson, Vice President and Senior Counsel, Litigation & Legal Policy at GE
- Demarron Berkley, Patent Litigation Counsel at Google
- Jon Brennan, Managing Director and Associate General Counsel of Bank of America Merrill Lynch
- Evelyn Chen, Senior Counsel, Ericsson
- Kristopher Clemmons, Corporate Counsel, Starbucks Coffee Company
- Susan Comparato, Chief Executive Officer at Syncora Holdings Ltd.
- Gina DelChiaro, Senior Staff Attorney at Human Rights First
- Andy Dunbar, General Counsel and Chief Compliance Officer of Bel Air Investment Advisors (New!)
- Elizabeth Esty, U.S. Representative for the 5th Congressional District of Connecticut
- Heidi Padawer Garfield, Vice President, General Counsel and Corporate Secretary at Shutterstock, Inc.
- Clifford Garstang, Novelist
- Deborah Ginsberg, Managing Director, TPG RE Finance Trust Inc.
- Nicole Lazarre, SVP & General Counsel, The National Urban League
- Mike Lee, U.S. Senator for Utah
- Chris Lu, Deputy Secretary of the U.S. Department of Labor
- Victor Marrero, Senior Judge of the United States District Court for the Southern District of New York
- Josh Mintz, Vice President and General Counsel for The MacArthur Foundation
- Brian Nelson, Vice President and General Counsel, Los Angeles 2024 Exploratory Committee
- Brent Nichols, Counsel, Honda North America, Inc.
- Lauren Roth, Assistant General Counsel at Pharmaceutical Research and Manufacturers of America (PhRMA)
- Dipali Sahni, General Counsel at Eaglewood Europe LLP
- Carl-Michael Simon, Legal Director, Vertex Pharmaceuticals
- Raj Sultanian, Chief Executive Officer and Carl P. Evans III, Chief Product Officer and Corporate Counsel at PredictiveOps
- Claudia Teran, Executive Vice President & General Counsel at Fox Sports Media Group
- Katie Thomson, General Counsel to the U.S. Department of Transportation
- Veronica White, Data Analytics & Integration, Bloomberg L.P.
Catch up on the latest alumni news, event photos and save-the-dates, interviews and additional ways to connect with our Alumni E-Newsletters series.
- View the Spring 2018 Alumni E-Newsletter here.
- View the Winter 2018 Alumni E-Newsletter here.
- View the Fall 2017 Alumni E-Newsletter here.
- View the Summer 2017 Alumni E-Newsletter here.
- View the Spring 2017 Alumni E-Newsletter here.
- View the Winter 2017 Alumni E-Newsletter here.
- View the Fall 2016 Alumni E-Newsletter here.
- View the Summer 2016 Alumni E-Newsletter here.
- View the Winter 2016 Alumni E-Newsletter here.
- View the Summer 2015 Alumni E-Newsletter here.
Click here to submit your news for our “class notes” series.