BRYAN ROBSON is highly skilled in matters related to debt finance, including leveraged finance, specialist credit opportunities, distressed investing, real estate finance and fund finance.
Recent examples of Bryan’s work include representing:
- A global investment management firm on the financing of a sale and leaseback transaction for the headquarters of an automotive business.
- Crayhill Capital Management on the US$200 million financing of Heroes, a UK-based technology-driven ecommerce company.
- Crayhill Capital Management on the US$300 million financing for unybrands, an integrated platform for e-commerce businesses.
- Atento SA in the offering of US$500 million 8% Senior Secured Notes due 2026 by its subsidiary, Atento Luxco 1.
- King Street on the financing of a hotel and apartment complex in Mayfair, London.
- TowerBrook Capital Partners on the acquisition of the Azzurri Group.
- Inspired Entertainment, Inc. a gaming technology company on its offering of £235 million 7.875% senior secured notes due 2026 and new £20 million super senior revolving facility.
- ACPS Automotive a portfolio company of TowerBrook Capital Partners and Bridgepoint Adviors and a technology and market leader in towbars/hitches for cars, SUVs, and vans, on the completion of its financial restructuring.
- Atento on the acquisition of equity by institutional investors.
- TowerBrook Capital Partners on the acquisition of CarTrawler.
- Inspired Entertainment, Inc., on the financing of the acquisition of the Gaming Technology Group of Novomatic UK Ltd.
- Queen Park’s Equity on the financing of its acquisition of Learndirect Limited and its subsidiaries, a provider of online learning platform and courses.
- TowerBrook on its investment in the GBA Group, a UK-based vehicle logistics business servicing the global automotive and shipping industries.
Bryan was recognized in Legal Week’s 2019 40 Under 40 Rising Stars in Private Equity list. Most recently, he has been included in Chambers UK 2021 for Banking and Finance. Clients told the publication the he is “extremely smart, extremely resourceful and very responsive,” has “very strong negotiation skills and knows the market extremely well.”
Prior to joining Sidley in 2016, Bryan was a partner in the corporate practice of another international law firm.