BRYAN ROBSON is highly skilled in matters related to debt finance, including leveraged finance, specialist credit opportunities, distressed investing, real estate finance, and fund finance.
Bryan has received acknowledgement from numerous industry ranking guides:
- Legal 500 UK 2023 – Ranked for Acquisition Finance, where sources say “Bryan is always excellent – very strong adviser, cuts straight to the key issues and helps navigate a deal smoothly from start to finish.”
- Chambers UK 2024 – Ranked for Banking and Finance, where sources note that he “has strong technical skills and focuses on the key issues in the matter, which saves a lot of time.”
- Chambers UK 2023 – Ranked for Banking and Finance, where clients note that he “is supportive of his client's needs.”
- Chambers UK 2022 – Ranked for Banking and Finance, where clients describe him as “relationship-driven, clever, insightful and creative” and “very good at disseminating information and can get directors on the same page and supportive of a deal.”
- Chambers UK 2021 – Ranked for Banking and Finance, where clients praise him as “extremely smart, extremely resourceful and very responsive,” and “very strong negotiation skills and knows the market extremely well.”
- Legal Week 2019 – Recognized in the 40 Under 40 Rising Stars in Private Equity list.
The London Private Equity practice was honored as “Private Equity Team of the Year” in the 2021 Legal Business Awards.
Prior to joining Sidley in 2016, Bryan was a partner in the corporate practice of another international law firm.