Key policy updates relate to:
- clawback policies
- material weaknesses
- board oversight of cybersecurity risk and the company’s response and disclosures if materially impacted by a cyberattack
- board oversight of environmental and social issues and climate-related issues
- interlocking directorships
- executive stock ownership guidelines
- the use of non-GAAP metrics to determine incentive compensation payouts
- compensation-related matters
Appendix A summarizes the various circumstances in which ISS or Glass Lewis may recommend votes against directors in an uncontested election.
Attorney Advertising—Sidley Austin LLP is a global law firm. Our addresses and contact information can be found at www.sidley.com/en/locations/offices.
Sidley provides this information as a service to clients and other friends for educational purposes only. It should not be construed or relied on as legal advice or to create a lawyer-client relationship. Readers should not act upon this information without seeking advice from professional advisers. Sidley and Sidley Austin refer to Sidley Austin LLP and affiliated partnerships as explained at www.sidley.com/disclaimer.
© Sidley Austin LLP