ADAM WEINSTEIN represents large-cap and middle-market private equity funds and their portfolio companies in leveraged acquisitions, mergers, strategic investments, growth financings and similar transactions. For the last 20-plus years, Adam has served as a trusted adviser to a mega-cap private equity fund and its affiliates and portfolio companies in many of its complex, global leveraged buyout/carve-out transactions and public company acquisitions.
Adam is also actively involved in advising private equity investors in the management of their portfolio companies, including:
- liquidity events, including private sales and public offerings, add-on acquisitions and investments, divestitures, strategic joint ventures and alliances
- liquidity rights, including drag-along rights, forced sale arrangements, tag-along rights, put and call rights, rights of first refusal and rights of first offer
- corporate governance rights, including board election rights, board and board committee composition and board and shareholder voting rights, including minority and other shareholder protections
- day-to-day executive compensation, labor and employment, environmental, tax, intellectual property and litigation matters
Adam is recommended in The Legal 500 U.S. 2017–2018 for M&A: Middle-Market.
Admissions & Certifications
- New York
- Fordham University School of Law, J.D., 1994 (cum laude)
- Cornell University, B.S., 1988