TOM REIN is the global leader of Sidley’s IP Litigation practice and a member of the firm’s Executive Committee. Tom is widely recognized for his accomplishments as an IP litigator, including by Who’s Who Legal, IAM Patent 1000, IP Stars and LMG Life Sciences.
- 美国区域法院, 伊利诺州北部 - 一般事务
- 美国区域法院, 伊利诺州北部 - 辩护诉讼
- U.S. District Court, E.D. of Michigan
- U.S. District Court, W.D. of Michigan
- U.S. District Court, E.D. of Wisconsin
- 美国哈佛大学法学院, 法学博士, 1983 (cum laude)
- Colgate University, 文学学士, 1980 (summa cum laude, with high honors)