Join Sidley and OneTrust DataGuidance for the third webinar in this series on the new EU digital and data legislation. This discussion will focus on the proposed EU AI Act – the first standalone piece of legislation worldwide governing the use of AI. The AI Act will have a significant impact on many organizations, with failure to comply potentially leading to fines of up to €30 million or up to 6% of annual worldwide turnover.
The AI Act is expected to be finalized and adopted later this year. However, with the rapidly increasing use of AI across sectors and the impact the AI Act may have on businesses, preparation for compliance with the AI Act begins now.
Key topics will include:
- AI systems and organizations that fall within the AI Act’s scope – the key points and requirements to note from the AI Act.
- Development and implementation of an AI compliance program.
- Staying ahead of the rapid developments in the regulation of AI – laws, guidelines, and standards being developed in the EU and globally.
- Monika Tomczak-Gorlikowska, Chief Privacy Officer, Prosus
- Caroline Louveaux, Chief Privacy Officer, MasterCard
- Philipp Raether, Group Chief Data Protection Officer, Allianz
- William RM Long, Partner and Head of the UK/European Data Privacy practice, Sidley
- Lauren Cuyvers, Senior Managing Associate, UK/European Data Privacy practice, Sidley
Sidley Austin LLP and OneTrust DataGuidance will process delegate contact details for the purposes of organising and administering this event, and for contacting you about future events. Please note that delegate contact details may be passed between Sidley Austin LLP and OneTrust DataGuidance for the above purposes.
For questions or more information, please click here to contact us.
This webinar is co-hosted by: OneTrust DataGuidance