BLAIR BRADFORD BELSKY is a senior managing associate in the Global Finance group. Blair’s practice involves a broad range of structured finance transactions, including warehouse credit facilities, forward flow purchase, asset securitization and other term financings for a wide range of asset classes. Blair’s practice also focuses on financings and acquisitions of marketplace loans, small business loans, point-of-sale loans, home improvement loans and other consumer receivables
Representative transactions and financial products include:
- Representation of borrowers and lenders in warehouse financings involving student loans, small business loans, retail installment sales contracts, online marketplace loans and other consumer loans.
- Representation of investment fund clients in the establishment of purchasing trusts and purchase programs to acquire whole loans originated on online marketplace lending platforms
- Representation of Foundation Finance Company LLC, a home improvement lender, in its term securitizations and warehouse facilities.
- Representation of an owner-operator of single-family homes in connection with numerous warehouse facilities, 144A term securitizations and other term financings
- Representation of issuers in several privately placed securitizations of consumer loans.
- Representation of commercial banks commercial paper conduits, funds and originators in accounts receivable financing facilities for various industries
Blair graduated with honors from The University of Chicago Law School in 2015. While in law school, Blair received the Donald E. Egan Scholar Award and the Kirkland & Ellis Corporate Lab Award of Excellence. Blair received her B.A. with highest honors, in Spanish (Hispanic Studies), Phi Beta Kappa, and her B.B.A. with high honors, in Business Honors and International Business, from the University of Texas at Austin in 2012.