Peter earned his J.D., magna cum laude, from Harvard Law School and his LL.M., with first-class honours, from the University of Cambridge, where he was editor-in-chief of the Cambridge Law Review.
Before joining Sidley, Peter clerked for Judge A. Raymond Randolph of the U.S. Court of Appeals for the D.C. Circuit. He was also an associate in the Supreme Court and appellate practice of another global law firm.
Admissions & Certifications
- U.S. Supreme Court
- U.S. Court of Appeals, 2nd Circuit
- U.S. Court of Appeals, 9th Circuit
- U.S. Court of Appeals, D.C. Circuit
- U.S. District Court, District of Columbia
- District of Columbia
- New York
- Harvard Law School, J.D., 2017 (magna cum laude)
- University of Cambridge, LL.M., 2016 (first-class honours)
- Dickinson College, B.A., 2012 (summa cum laude)
- A. Raymond Randolph, U.S. Court of Appeals, D.C. Circuit (2020 - 2021)