YABO LIN is a partner in Sidley’s Palo Alto office. He counsels both U.S. and international clients on corporate matters, including mergers and acquisitions. His experience covers a wide range of industries, including information technology, e-commerce, mobile payments, biotech, and manufacturing. Yabo also counsels foreign-based clients on transactions involving U.S. national security issues in connection with the Committee on Foreign Investment in the United States (“CFIUS”).
Yabo’s recent significant experience includes representing:
- Salesforce in its $1.33 billion acquisition of Vlocity, Inc.
- Salesforce in its acquisition of CloudCraze, a leading B2B commerce platform built natively on Salesforce that powers B2B commerce experiences for leading global companies
- several major investors in their respective investments in a leading mobile app company totaling $280 million;
- Synopsys, Inc., in its $420 million stock acquisition of SpringSoft, Inc., a Taiwan Stock Exchange-listed company, through tender offer; and
- Flextronics International in acquiring Motorola Mobility’s global manufacturing operations.
In 2006, Yabo received the National Asian Pacific American Bar Association’s (NAPABA) highest honor, the Trailblazer Award, for “making substantial and lasting contributions to the Asian Pacific American Community.”