Sidley is pleased to share the June 2020 issue of Sidley Perspectives on M&A and Corporate Governance, a quarterly newsletter designed to keep you current on what we consider to be the most important legal developments involving M&A and corporate governance matters.
- New and Heightened Considerations for M&A Earnouts in the Wake of COVID-19
- Antitrust in the Time of COVID-19
- Eight Steps for Audit Committees to Navigate the Pandemic
- Delaware Chancery Court Will Soon Decide Whether COVID-19 Justifies Walking Away From a Deal
- Caremark Claim Allowed to Proceed Against Audit Committee Members Based on Oversight Failures
- Delaware Supreme Court Upholds the Validity of Federal-Forum Provisions, but Questions Remain
- Special Committee Must Be Formed “Ab Initio” to Cleanse a Transaction With a Majority-Conflicted Board
CORPORATE GOVERNANCE DEVELOPMENTS
- SEC Under Increasing Pressure to Mandate a Regulated, Uniform Approach to ESG Disclosures
- Novel Board and CEO Diversity Search Policies Emerge in Response to New York City Comptroller Initiative
Current and past issues of Sidley Perspectives on M&A and Corporate Governance are available on our website. View the June 2020 issue here and past issues here.
If you have any questions regarding this issue of Sidley Perspectives or suggestions for topics to be covered in future issues, please contact the Sidley lawyer with whom you usually work or Claire Holland, the editor of the newsletter, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Sidley Austin LLP provides this information as a service to clients and other friends for educational purposes only. It should not be construed or relied on as legal advice or to create a lawyer-client relationship. Readers should not act upon this information without seeking advice from professional advisers.
Attorney Advertising—Sidley Austin LLP, One South Dearborn, Chicago, IL 60603. +1 312 853 7000. Sidley and Sidley Austin refer to Sidley Austin LLP and affiliated partnerships, as explained at www.sidley.com/disclaimer.
© Sidley Austin LLP