In addition to representing parties in international arbitrations, members of the Sidley team also serve as arbitrators in the adjudication of such disputes.
- Marc S. Palay served as a party-appointed arbitrator in a significant ICC arbitration from.
- David Roney is serving as a party-appointed arbitrator in an ICC arbitration between Swiss and Italian energy trading companies relating to the sale of natural gas.
- David Roney is serving a party-appointed arbitrator in an UNCITRAL arbitration between a French manufacturer and an international organization relating the sale of equipment for a developing country.
- David Roney has been appointed by the ICC Court as sole arbitrator in a dispute between U.S. and Spanish companies relating to the sale and installation of an industrial manufacturing line.
- David Roney is a Co-Founder and Executive Committee Member of the Foundation for International Arbitration Advocacy (FIAA); Marinn Carlson is also an Executive Committee Member of FIAA.
- David Roney is a Co-Chair of the ICC Commission on Arbitration Task Force on “National Rules of Procedure for Recognition and Enforcement of Foreign Arbitral Awards pursuant to the New York Convention of 1958”.
- David Roney is a Member of the Executive of the ICC National Committee for Canada.
- From 2007-2010, Ken Daly served as Secretary General to the International Court of Appeal of the FIA, the world motor sports regulator.