Our annual Roundtable featured industry leaders and government officials discussing digital governance and AI, national cybersecurity guidance, and regulatory updates from an EU and U.S. perspective.
The Roundtable featured the following dynamic sessions:
Digital Governance/TechReg and AI
Moderator: Colleen Theresa Brown, Sidley
- Kelli Andrews, Microsoft
- William RM Long, Sidley
- Sam Roberts, UK Department for Science, Innovation and Technology
National Cybersecurity Guidance
Sidley partner David Lashway will lead a discussion about the recently issued National Cybersecurity Strategy and related matters.
Moderator: David Lashway, Partner, Sidley
- Kelli Andrews, Senior Director for Cybersecurity and Lawful Access Policy, Microsoft
- Geoffrey Brown, Recorded Future
- Robert Knake, The White House
- Barnaby Page, SentinelOne
Regulatory Updates in the EU and the U.S.
- Lauren Cuyvers, Sidley
- Lauren Kitces, Sidley
- Steve W. McInerney, Sidley
- Sheri Porath Rockwell, Sidley
The reception featured flavorful cocktails and cuisine created with the use of ChatGPT.
For questions or more information, please contact email@example.com.
CLE credit available in select jurisdictions.
Sidley Austin LLP is an Approved Accredited Provider of CA, IL, and NY CLE credit. This program has been approved for CLE credit in the following jurisdictions:
- CA – up to 2.0 General Credit (participatory)
- IL – up to 2.0 General Credit
- NY – up to 2.5 Cybersecurity General Credit (non-transitional/appropriate for experienced attorneys only)
- FL, TX & VA – Applied Upon Request
Please note that in order to receive CLE credit for attending this program, you must return your signed attendance verification form to CLEfirstname.lastname@example.org no later than May 5, 2023.
To self-submit for IAPP CPE credit, complete and upload the form directly to the IAPP portal through www.iapp.org.
To obtain a copy of the forms or to provide feedback, please contact email@example.com.