The sixth edition of The Privacy, Data Protection and Cybersecurity Law Review takes a look at the evolving global privacy, data protection and cybersecurity landscape in a time when mega breaches are becoming more common, significant new data protection legislation is coming into effect, and businesses are coming under increased scrutiny from regulators, Boards of Directors and their customers. Several lawyers from Sidley’s global Privacy and Cybersecurity practice have contributed to this publication. See the chapters below for a closer look at this developing area of law.
- Global Overview, Alan Charles Raul
- European Union Overview, William RM Long, Geraldine Scali, Francesca Blythe and Alan Charles Raul
- APEC Overview, Ellyce R. Cooper, Alan Charles Raul and Sheri Porath Rockwell
- Hong Kong, Yuet Ming Tham
- Japan, Tomoki Ishiara
- Singapore, Yuet Ming Tham
- United States, Alan Charles Raul, Christopher C. Fonzone and Snezhana Stadnik Tapia