RAYMOND A. BONNER founded the firm’s Food, Drug and Medical Device Compliance and Enforcement practice and is a member of the firm’s Executive Committee. He concentrates his practice on representing life science companies in connection with government investigations, enforcement proceedings and litigation. These investigations and related enforcement matters involve a range of matters including clinical studies, marketing practices, pricing and reimbursement, product safety and reporting, good manufacturing practices (GMP), quality system regulation (QSR), and HACCP.
- U.S. Court of Appeals, 4th Circuit
- U.S. District Court, District of Columbia
- U.S. District Court, District of Maryland
- District of Columbia
- New York University School of Law, 法務博士, 1985
- University of Maryland, 教養学学士, 1980 (summa cum laude)
- Paul H. Roney, U.S. Court of Appeals, 11th Circuit (1985 - 1987)