RAYMOND A. BONNER founded the firm’s Food, Drug and Medical Device practice and was a member of the firm’s Executive Committee from 2008-2022. He concentrates his practice on representing life science companies in connection with government investigations, enforcement proceedings and litigation. These investigations and related enforcement matters involve a range of matters including clinical studies, marketing practices, pricing and reimbursement, product safety and reporting, good manufacturing practices (GMP), quality system regulation (QSR), and HACCP.
- U.S. Court of Appeals, 4th Circuit
- U.S. District Court, District of Columbia
- U.S. District Court, District of Maryland
- District of Columbia
- New York University School of Law, J.D., 1985
- University of Maryland, B.A., 1980 (summa cum laude)
- Paul H. Roney, U.S. Court of Appeals, 11th Circuit (1985 - 1987)