The eighth edition of The Privacy, Data Protection and Cybersecurity Law Review takes a look at the evolving global privacy, data protection, and cybersecurity landscape in a time of unique workplace challenges, new dimensions to cybercrime, significant new data protection regimes coming into effect around the world, and increased scrutiny from regulators, Boards of Directors and customers. Several lawyers from Sidley’s global Privacy and Cybersecurity practice have contributed to this publication. See the chapters below for a closer look at this developing area of law.
- Global Overview: Alan Charles Raul
- European Union Overview: William RM Long, Francesca Blythe, Denise Kara and Alan Charles Raul
- APEC Overview: Ellyce R. Cooper, Alan Charles Raul, and Sheri Porath Rockwell
- Japan: Tomoki Ishiara
- United Kingdom: William RM Long, Francesca Blythe and Denise Kara
- United States: Alan Charles Raul and Snezhana Stadnik Tapia