ANDREW CEBULA advises on commercial and transactional matters. His main areas of focus are mergers and acquisitions, reorganizations, securities offerings and general corporate work.
Andrew recently spent six months on secondment at Centerbridge Partners, a private investment firm focused on private equity, credit, and real estate investments.
Andrew has recently acted for:
- EQT Partners Inc. in the merger of its portfolio company, FocusVision, with Confirmit, a portfolio company of Verdane.
- French growth fund InfraVia in leading an investment round in Jobandtalent, the European workforce-as-a-service platform.
- Dude Solutions Inc., a SaaS provider of cloud-based operations management software backed by Clearlake Capital Group, L.P., in the acquisition of the asset management platform Confirm.
- Massachusetts Mutual Life Insurance Company on its acquisition of a shareholding in Rothesay Life.
- Altamont Capital on its acquisition of Accelerant, a vertically integrated insurance company focused on UK and EU SMEs, and the establishment of Accelerant’s bolt-on buy-out platform.
- RDL Realisation plc, a premium listed investment fund, on its proposals to accelerate the repayment of the Zero Dividend Preference Shares issued by its subsidiary, RDLZ Realisation plc (RDLZ).
- TowerBrook Capital Partners on its investment in GBA Group, a provider of end-to-end vehicle logistics services to the global automotive and shipping industries.
- Prudential Financial, Inc. on the acquisition of a London-based quantitative hedge fund manager – Wadhwani Asset Management.
- China Reinsurance (Group) Corporation on its acquisition of Chaucer from The Hanover Insurance Group for US$865 million, which was named as a 2019 “Deal of the Year” by the China Business Law Journal.
- Permira Debt Managers Group as investment manager to their debut €362.5 million Providus CLO I (Permira Debt Managers’ first CLO 2.0 and the first European CLO to feature ESG Criteria).
- TransUnion on its acquisition of Callcredit, which was named “Private Equity Deal of the Year (Over $1B)” by The M&A Advisor at the 11th Annual International M&A Awards.
Andrew trained and qualified as a solicitor in Sidley’s London office, where he also gained experience in the firm’s global finance, financial services regulatory and capital markets practices.