ADAM RUNCORN has experience in all types of private equity deals and leveraged buyouts, strategic mergers, acquisitions and divestures, joint ventures, equity growth investments, equity and debt restructurings, and management equity plans, as well as related advisory work.
Adam’s recent experience includes advising:
- EQT Private Equity and PRO Unlimited in PRO Unlimited’s acquisition of outsourced workforce management provider Geometric Results, Inc.
- EQT Private Equity and Verdane in the sale of Forsta, an industry-leading global provider of customer experience and market research technology, to Press Ganey, a leader in patient, member, employee, and consumer experience across the healthcare ecosystem.
- Newfold Digital on its acquisition of YITH, one of the largest independent sellers and developers of WooCommerce plugins and themes for WordPress.
- Crayhill Capital Management on its US$200 million financing of Heroes, a UK-based technology-driven ecommerce company.
- Newfold Digital, a leading web technology company backed by Clearlake Capital Group, L.P. and Siris Capital Group, LLC, on its acquisition of Yoast B.V., the leading search engine optimization plugin provider for WordPress.
- Crayhill Capital Management on the US$300 million financing for unybrands, an integrated platform for e-commerce businesses.
- Rodenstock Group, a Compass Partners portfolio company, on their acquisition by Apax Funds.
Most recently, Adam has been recognized for Private Equity: Mid-Market Deals in The Legal 500 UK 2022, with clients commenting “he is a fantastic rising star, great mastery of both the legal and commercial side.” Adam has also been recognized as a Rising Star for Corporate/M&A at the IFLR Rising Stars Awards Europe 2020. Adam was included in Legal Week’s 2020 Rising Stars in Private Equity list. In 2019, Euromoney Legal Media Group honored Adam with the “Rising Star M&A/Private Equity” and “Rising Star UK” awards at its inaugural Europe Rising Stars Awards. He was also recognized as a Rising Star in Corporate Finance by Super Lawyers 2015. In addition, the London Private Equity practice was honored as “Private Equity Team of the Year” in the 2021 Legal Business Awards.