ADAM RUNCORN has experience in all types of private equity deals and leveraged buyouts, strategic mergers, acquisitions and divestures, joint ventures, equity growth investments, equity and debt restructurings and management equity plans, as well as related advisory work.
Adam’s recent experience includes advising:
- Rodenstock Group, a Compass Partners portfolio company, on their acquisition by Apax Funds.
- Great Hill Partners in connection with its investment in BigChange, the leading mobile workforce management technology company for the service and transport sectors.
- Great Hill Partners in connection with its acquisition of Notonthehighstreet, a UK curated online marketplace.
- EQT Partners Inc. in the merger of its portfolio company, FocusVision, with Confirmit, a portfolio company of Verdane.
- Summit Partners on its €50 million investment in Solactive AG, a technology-enabled provider of indices and index solutions to the global financial services industry.
Most recently, Adam has been recognized as a Rising Star for Corporate/M&A at the IFLR Rising Stars Awards Europe 2020. Adam was also included in Legal Week’s 2020 Rising Stars in Private Equity list. In 2019, Euromoney Legal Media Group honored Adam with the “Rising Star M&A/Private Equity” and “Rising Star UK” awards at its inaugural Europe Rising Stars Awards. He was also recognized as a Rising Star in Corporate Finance by Super Lawyers 2015.