Published quarterly, Sidley’s Securities Enforcement & Regulatory Report is designed to provide actionable information and insights on key securities enforcement and regulatory developments. This report focuses on providing concise analyses of developing trends as well as overviews of notable enforcement actions and staffing changes at the SEC and other regulators.
The articles in this issue provide useful guideposts and practical suggestions for navigating the current environment. Inside this issue:
- What Can We Learn from Gurbir Grewal's History as N.J. Attorney General?
- SEC Update: An Interview with Ranah Esmaili
- New Challenges to International Data Transfers in Cross-Border Investigations
- Two Quarters Under a New SEC
- Conducting an International Internal Investigation