BROOKE BÖLL is an associate in Sidley’s Los Angeles office and is a member of the IP Litigation practice. Prior to joining Sidley, she was an extern for the Patent Pilot Program of the Central District of California. Brooke earned her J.D. from the University of California at Los Angeles (UCLA) School of Law, where she was an executive articles editor for the UCLA Journal of Law and Technology. While in law school, Brooke was a research assistant for Professor Adam Winkler, served as a summer law clerk at an intellectual property litigation firm and volunteered at Bet Tzedek providing pro bono assistance for low-income, elderly Los Angeles residents. Also while in law school, Brooke was a Moot Court Honors member and won Best Brief in the Western Region of the 2017 Giles Sutherland Rich Moot Court Competition. She received her B.S. with honors in biochemistry with minors in business law and mathematics from the University of Miami.
Admissions & Certifications
- U.S. Patent & Trademark Office
- U.S. Court of Appeals, 1st Circuit
- U.S. District Court, N.D. of California
- U.S. District Court, C.D. of California
- University of California at Los Angeles (UCLA) School of Law, J.D., 2017
- University of Miami, B.S., 2013