NICHOLAS FREY focuses on all areas of executive compensation, including deferred compensation, tax issues (with a special emphasis on Sections 409A and 280G of the Internal Revenue Code), equity and securities exemption issues, executive agreements, and equity plan and other compensation plan drafting. Nic advises on all stages and life cycles of companies in the technology and life sciences sectors, from emerging companies to late stage public companies. He is experienced with all types of mergers and acquisitions and the impact of such transactions on compensation and equity held by executives and other employees in such transactions. Additionally, his work concentrates on employee benefits matters, with deep experience with private company compensation and equity matters.
Nicholas F. Frey
- Emerging Companies and Venture Capital
- Employee Benefits and Executive Compensation
Admissions & Certifications
- University of Florida Levin College of Law, LL.M. in Taxation, 2006
- University of Arizona James E. Rogers College of Law, J.D., 2005
- Brigham Young University, B.A., 2001 (cum laude)