Ufuk graduated and earned his Ph.D. from Heinrich-Heine University Düsseldorf. During his studies and legal clerkship, he was placed, inter alia, with international law firms in Düsseldorf and Munich as well as the German Embassy in Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic, and participated in the Willem C. Vis Moot Court.
Ufuk is fluent in German, English, Spanish, and Turkish.
Admissions & Certifications
- Germany – Attorney at Law
- Higher Regional Court of Düsseldorf, Second State Exam, 2021
- Heinrich Heine University Düsseldorf, Ph.D. in Law, 2020 (Promotion zum Dr. iur., 2020)
- Heinrich Heine University Düsseldorf, First State Exam, 2017
- Universidad de Jaén, Law Studies, 2013