KRISTIN GRAHAM KOEHLER is the managing partner of the Washington, D.C. office, a member of the firm’s Executive Committee, and a global co-leader of the firm’s White Collar Defense and Investigations group. She is consistently recognized as a leading white collar lawyer.
- U.S. Supreme Court
- U.S. Court of Federal Claims
- U.S. District Court, District of Columbia
- U.S. District Court, W.D. of New York
- University at Buffalo Law School, The State University of New York, 法学博士, 1994 (cum laude)
- State University of New York - Geneseo, 文学学士, 1991 (magna cum laude)
- David G. Larimer, U.S. District Court, W.D. of New York (1996 - 1999)