DAVID HOWE is a capital markets and finance lawyer in the London office, where he co-heads the Capital Markets group and heads the English law capital markets team.
David has extensive experience of acting for arrangers, issuers and trustees on a wide range of transactions, including regulatory and hybrid capital instruments, equity-linked products, high-yield debt offerings, debt restructurings, tender and exchange offers, and other liability management transactions.
David has received acknowledgement from numerous industry ranking guides:
- Chambers Global 2022 – Ranked for Capital Markets: Debt (UK), where clients comment "he cuts through to the key points and simplifies complex legal issues."
- Chambers Europe and Chambers UK 2022 – Ranked for Capital Markets: Debt, where sources say “David's knowledge of capital markets is impressive, as is his ability to identify and implement solutions quickly and effectively.”
- Chambers Global 2021 – Ranked for Capital Markets: Debt, with clients noted that he is an ”excellent technical lawyer who understands the commercial imperatives of transactions.”
- The Legal 500 UK 2022 – Ranked as a Leading Individual.
- Best Lawyers 2022 – Ranked as a Leading Lawyer for Capital Markets.
- IFLR1000 2017 - Ranked as a Leading Lawyer for Capital Markets.