Sidley regularly represents OEMs, suppliers, investors, and others in leading-edge deals and corporate work.
- Sidley advised Faraday Future Intelligent Electric Inc. in connection with its purchase and simultaneous sale leaseback of its Hanford, CA, electric vehicle manufacturing facility.
- Sidley represented Mapbox Inc., a location platform company, powering maps and navigation for major automotive OEMs, in its US$280 million Series E funding round.
- Sidley is representing Accelera by Cummins, a business unit of Cummins Inc. [NYSE: CMI], in its joint venture with Daimler Truck, PACCAR, and Eve Energy Co., Ltd. to manufacture battery cells for electric commercial vehicles. The total expected investment is in the range of US$2 to US$3 billion for the factory.
- Represented ChargePoint Holdings in its US$150 million senior secured revolving credit facility with JPMorgan Chase Bank, as administrative agent. JPMorgan Chase Bank and HSBC Ventures USA acted as joint lead arrangers and joint bookrunners for the credit facility.
- Represented Faraday Future Intelligent Electric Inc. (Nasdaq: FFIE), in its new funding commitment of US$90 million plus the acceleration of an existing commitment of US$15 million.