DR. BJÖRN HOLLAND advises on all aspects of German business and corporate law, in particular national and cross-border mergers and acquisitions, general corporate matters and restructurings. Most recently, he has been listed among the “best lawyers” for Private Equity in Germany by Handelsblatt Best Lawyers 2020.
Prior to joining Sidley in 2017, Björn was a partner in the corporate practice of another international law firm.
He is fluent in German and English.
Admissions & Certifications
- Germany – Rechtsanwalt
- The University of Texas School of Law, LL.M., 2002
- Higher Regional Court Bamberg, Second State Exam, 2001
- Julius Maximilian University of Würzburg, First State Exam, 1999
- Julius Maximilian University of Würzburg, Promotion, 2004
- Universidad de Granada, Law Studies, 1997