JON ZUCKER is a member of the Healthcare practice where he provides regulatory, compliance, and transactional advice to a broad range of healthcare clients. He advises pharmaceutical, biologics, and medical device manufacturers, durable medical equipment suppliers, health systems, hospitals, academic medical centers, and clinical laboratories, among others, and assists them with various matters, including strategic counseling, False Claims Act/qui tam cases, corporate compliance, Fraud and Abuse/Stark analysis, self-disclosure protocol submissions, affiliations, government audits and compliance with regulatory requirements.
Prior to joining Sidley, Jon practiced at a large healthcare firm. While in law school, he worked for the Public Defender Service in the Mental Health Division where he performed investigations in support of clients who had been involuntarily committed to the mental health system.
Admissions & Certifications
- New York
- North Carolina
- U.S. District Court, E.D. of New York
- U.S. District Court, S.D. of New York
- U.S. District Court, E.D. of North Carolina
- District of Columbia
- University of Pennsylvania, Master of Bioethics, 2012
- Brown University, B.S., 2009 (magna cum laude, Sigma Xi)
- University of Pennsylvania Law School, J.D., 2012 (Bluebook Editor and Board Member, University of Pennsylvania Law Review)